Spray tanning does a lot of wonders for you. It makes your skin glow even when you haven’t been lounging in pools and beaches due to Coronavirus restrictions. And even if you do a DIY, you will need to spend so much more when you have it done by a professional. So there are certain things that you need to avoid should you wish to maximize your spray tan.
Here at Carolina Eye Candy, we created a short list of Don’ts that you need follow:
- Avoid wearing deodorant.
- Avoid using perfume.
- Avoid moisturizing your face and body.
- Avoid wearing white or light colored clothes after your tanning session.
- Avoid tight clothes including underwear.
- Do not wear socks or closed shoes.
- Do not take a bath for at least 8 hours after getting a spray tan.
- Don’t use facial masks or pore strips
- DON’T exfoliate
- Do not shave for at least 12 hours after your treatment.
- Avoid salt water or chlorinated water to prolong your spray tan.
Carolina Eye Candy offers spray tanning using Norvell products.
Book a session with us today to get a free gift!