It’s difficult being a woman. Fashion and makeup is something that we must adapt to change constantly. What should not change though is how we take good care of our skin. Skin care should be a religion that every woman, no matter what her age, color, economic status in life should strictly adhere to. And we should start taking good care of our skin as early as we can, not when we are already in our thirties!
Here are practical skin care tips for every woman:
- Clean your face all the time. Yes, even during times when we are just at home. Our face is susceptible to dirt and especially when you have sensitive skin, you need to ensure that your face is always clean. Wash it with water and facial cleansers that are right for your skin. The market has all kinds of cleansers for all skin types. If you have sensitive skin, use one that’s hypoallergenic and mild.
- Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize. That’s another thing that we should always do. We need to moisturize our face and our body to avoid getting dry or flaky skin and face.
- Apply sunscreen. Even when it’s snowing outside or you’re in the middle of winter. You would need to protect your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Avoid wearing makeup not made from natural ingredients. You don’t want to leave harmful chemicals on your skin so if it’s unavoidable that you need to use makeup all the time, at least choose brands that use natural ingredients.
- Drink plenty of water. It’s free and it hydrates your skin. Drinking lots of water not only is great for your skin but it helps you avoid getting sick and flushes the toxins out of your body.
- Use skin care products that you trust and is right for your skin type. It doesn’t have to be expensive. Just choose one that will solve all your skin imperfections.