Your eyebrow can either make or break your make up and let’s face it, it’s hard to draw that perfect eyebrows. Did you know that you have to draw your eyebrow based on the shape of your face?
Here are some tips on how to get the #eyebrowsonfleek for different face shapes:
- If you have a long face, avoid drawing your eyebrow in an arc shape since it will only make your face look longer. What you would want to keep your eyebrows flat with a slight downward curve or no curve at all, it will make your face look rounder.
- If you have a round face, the aim is to make your face look longer so create a high arched eyebrows to achieve that and it will give your face a bit more dimension. Avoid round eyebrow shape since it will make your face look rounder and you wouldn’t want that.
- Squared face has a square jaw which is a very strong feature so you can tone that down by focusing on the arch of the brow to create an illusion of a longer and more narrow face.
- Diamond-shape faced would look divine with a linear brow shape. Avoid a high arched brow since it will only exaggerate the length of your face.
- Heart-shaped face, a rounded or low-arched brow will be the perfect shape for this face shape. The curve of the brow will create a heart look.
Now, you can try these tips to get that #eyebrowsonfleek that you have always wanted. Drawing your brows is a little bit tricky but practice makes perfect. Also make sure that you have the right products to draw those perfect brows. One more tip, you should always know when you are using too much product on your brush! Have fun with them brows!
Get your full eyebrow shaping only with Carolina Eye Candy!