Most of us typically neglect our eyelashes’ health. But little did we know that our eyelashes protect our eyes from foreign objects and when they look good – we feel good! All the more that we give it some love.
Here are five tips on how to take care of your natural lashes:
- Vitamins. Did you know that there are various vitamins that help you maintain your natural lashes?
- Vitamin B-3, known as niacin, helps you get rid of brittle & dry eyelashes, boosts eyelash growth &improves blood flow in hair follicles. Niacin is considered the most vital vitamin for eyelash growth. Some natural sources are peanuts and mushrooms.
- Vitamin C helps repair follicle damage & enhances collagen production. You can get vitamin C from tomatoes, cranberries, and citrus.
- Vitamin E helps in skin and hair regeneration. Vitamin E oil helps reduce the oxidative damage that contributes to hair loss. You can get Vitamin E from avocado, almonds, and sweet potatoes.
- Vitamin H, known as biotin, thickens the eyelashes & promotes growth, and prevents lash fallouts. Natural sources are walnuts, soybeans, bananas, and eggs.
- Remove your makeup gently. Excessive rubbing of your eyes and harsh makeup remover can lead to your natural eyelashes falling out. With a makeup remover, gently wipe the cotton pad downwards towards the tips of your lashes.
- Brush them. Brushing your eyelashes distribute your natural oils evenly along your lashes. Brush and comb them twice a day to make your pretty lashes stronger.
- Massage your eyelid. Massaging your eyelid stimulates the blood flow around your eye area, hence, making your eyelashes stronger. Gently massage your eyelid in a circular motion 5-10 minutes daily for better results.
- Invest in an all-natural eyelash serum, This product is effective in boosting the length of your eyelashes. Use a lash conditioning serum that promotes density and length.
There are a few more beauty tips on my YouTube Channel.
For business tips and inspiration, beauty reviews and recommendations, and some lifestyle content and enjoyment! Join me as I share the BIBLE that is Beauty, Inspiration, Business, Life, and Enjoyment.