You often find beauty products with Marula oils as ingredients and might wonder what it really is. There are two ways to get marula oils. One, oil can be extracted from its hard shells and the second way is from its seeds. Marula Oils are considered one of South Africa’s best beauty secret.
Marula Oil has high levels of essential antioxidants like essential amino acids, tocopherol (vitamin E), Vitamin C, phenolic compounds, tochotrienol, and flavonoids which the cells need to renew and resist harmful effects of pollutants.When used regularly, it delivers protection from photoaging – neutralizing free radicals, helps in the build up of healthy collagen, gives antioxidant protection for younger looking skin and provides better defense against premature skin aging.
It is rich in essential fatty acids Omega 6 – linoleic and Omega 9 – oleic that hydrate and reduce redness in skin while healing, nourishing, and improving skin elasticity. It decreases transepidermal water loss and increases your skin’s smoothness. Because it is easily absorbed, Marula Oil is great in building up the skin’s lipid layers naturally. Marula oils also possess anti-inflammatory properties.
Ways that you can benefit from Marula Oil
- Rejuvenates and reduces the appearance of redness, blotchiness, fine lines, and wrinkles
- Helps promote the production of elastin and collagen needed to boost skin firmness, volume, and density
- Antioxidants help repair and protect free radical damage caused by sun exposure and pollution
- Restores and improves skin elasticity for a more radiant and youthful skin
- Prevents stretch marks and reduce appearance of scars
- Protects the skin from environmental damage and pollutants
- Prevent and heal skin disorders like eczema and acne
- Heal chapped lips
- Treat brittle nails
- Improves texture and overall appearance of hair
Another great thing about marula oil is that it has a very long shelf life making it very easy to stock up. Many spas across the world use products rich in marula oils because of its proven skin and hair wonders. So what are you waiting for, stock up on marula oil products now!