Do you sometimes watch the celebrities and reality stars, and wonder to yourself like I do “My gosh, they have big beautiful eyes!”? Well, check this out and you too can achieve that look as well. We know smokey eyes are beautiful and that look isn’t going anywhere, but it is not for everyday, or sometimes not even for day! So here are some tips for you:
- Instead of beige shadow, use your foundation over your lids, as it matches your skin tone (we hope your foundation matches your skin tone, ha ha!)
- Enhance the creases of your eyes that is slightly deeper than your skin tone
- Line your eyes with an angled eyeliner brush and using your eyeliner, press the brush along your roots of your upper lashes. Make three dots along your lower lash line and sludge them together with a smaller makeup brush or a tip. Try not to use anything really dark, like brown for fair to medium skin tones, and black-brown or off black for darker skin tones.
- Now if you have eyelash extensions, you can stop here, but if you are not fortunate enough to wear them, use a lengthening mascara into the roots of the lashes, and coat through to the tips if your lashes are pale.
- Fill in your brows with a tinted gel, or a brow powder that is not too dark.
At Carolina Eye Candy, we have fun on Fridays with our Beat Face Friday routine of doing a full face of makeup, so sometimes it’s fund to try new things with our eyes. It can be a bit daunting while wearing eyelash extensions, because honestly sometimes I feel like eyelash extensions are the only “makeup” I need, but doing things like this helps to enhance my eyes even more for special occasions. So give it a try!
Beauty & Blessings,
Licensed Esthetician. Master Lash Artist. Minister of Beauty. Go-to Authority on Eyelash Enhancements and Education in South Carolina. To book a VIP service visit www.CarolinaEyeCandy.com