What You Need to Know About Fenty Beauty by Rihanna
Rihanna is not just a successful singer now but an entrepreneur as well. The famous singer just launched her makeup collection online and at her event in Brooklyn last September 7, 2017, called Fenty Beauty. Listed below is everything that you need to know about Riri’s Fenty Beauty.
- Kendo Brands manufactures Fenty Beauty. It is the indie label of Sephora that also manages other cult brands like Marc Jacobs beauty and Kat Von D.
There are many categories to choose from and they all can work for anyone whether you have deep skin tone or ultra-light skin tone. Their products are as follows:
- Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Foundation – it has 40 shades
- Pro Filt’r Retouch Primer (1 shade) – it has 1 shade
- Match Stix Matte Skinstick – it has 20 shades and can be used as a matte highlighter, matte contour, concealer and more.
- Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter – it has 6 shades
- Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick – it has 10 shades
- Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer – it has 1 shade
- Invisimatte Blotting Powder – it has 1 shade
Aside from the products listed, Rihanna’s collection also has matching tools like foundation and highlight brushes that has millennial pink tips, rolls of self-cutting blotting paper and portable brushes in hexagon packaging.
- Match Stix are designed as magnetic hexagons. They create a human-like DNA when the magnets attract each other.
- The products are made of 100% sulfate. Paraben and phthalates. The products are also not made in one area. One example is the foundation which is made outside of Milan.
- Sephora has many stores in over 150 countries all over the world. It also has its own website Sephora.com and Fentybeauty.com where you can buy the products.
- The products are not actually cheap. You need to splurge on products to achieve the look that you wanted.